Tuesday, July 31, 2012

as a teen we all seriously have a lot of pressure on us ....and iI know no one wants to hear me complain, but this is my only way to express it ...how can peiple want soo much from you its seriously hard to make everyone happy , iI have to jugle school , chores and make sure im doing something like a sport or something ....iI mean dont get me wrong iI want to do a sport and something active but iI really  just cant make everyone happy iI thought iI was doing go at being consistant with stuff and being motivated but obviously not and daddy if you happen to read this thanl you so freakinguch for pushong is and motivating me. iI love you so muxh for that and iI know that your not always gonnna be there to give me those motivational speaches unfortunatly :(
but iI think that you and mommy has taught us good enough to make us get to where we need to be , and sadly but soon  destiny is going to step in and take us where we need to be. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment