Saturday, September 1, 2012

idk whats going on , the night was going so good , now everything thing is all jumbled up in my head , my heart feels like its in the bottomless pits of my stomach....could it be that im up at1:33a.m. , could it be that iI need water,  could it be that im thinkin to much about the future or could it be that the two people that iI love are going at it again , no. I know what it is its all of that and some, going through my mind at once I seriously feel that iI hva, too much stress on me as a teen and that iI need someone to talk to about it ....but who ,my "friends" listen for like the first 10sec and just be like "aw... omg iI have to tell you something about this guy " ...& iI could go to my parents but well, iI dont want to stress them out and make them think im one of those seriously depressed kids............wait am I ?! have iI become just that !? idk this is what staying up does for me ...gets my mind going...sorry for all the typo's ....
-make love not war night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment