Saturday, September 1, 2012

well , the banquett wasnt that bad ,boring but not that bad....turns out everyone was nice to me  and found out that im  gonna wait till im  married to have .... ya know SEX , its going  to be tough but  waiting seems like the best option right now ...all these teens getting prego ! and all these STD's and junk....anyhow ,  iI can not wait till tuesday so iI can see sareth, the guy iI have the biggest crush on ...he's asian (; yes , asian!  idk if he like's me .. but iI think he does  because on the first day of school , we both walked together to find our p.e. class ...yep yep he's in my  gym class of all classes ..he  gets to see me get all sweaty and stinky ...unfortunatly ....but yeah so we were walking together and he was soo nice and stuff ! then like two weeks ago we were all playing vollyball , and no one would let me surve the ball , so then he cought the ball and came up to me and was like "do you want the ball " in my head iI was like screaming !! and soo excited ! but on the outside iI was smiling and was like "sure" (: all calm and collected, ugh iI just wanna tell him how iI feel ...lol im wayyy to shy to even say hi to him ..any advice ??:)

No comments:

Post a Comment